This cake I saw on the Internet and it was a must try! We love all the ingredients in the cake so knew we would love the end result and we were not disappointed. It was so easy to make.
All you need is
200g milk chocolate
3 tbsp golden syrup
225g crushed digestive biscuits
How to do this
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a pan on low heat
- Add crushed digestives when this is melted
- Add Maltesers and stir for a little while (you do not want to melt the Maltesers)
- Place in a small lined baking tray the (suggested size was 22cm x 17 cm x 2 cm deep)
- press down and smooth
- Refrigerate for at least one hour
- When chilled take out of the baking tray and peel off the lined paper
- Cut into squares
When we had to crush the biscuits Little Boo really enjoyed doing this I placed the biscuits inside a bag and she rolled them with the rolling pin to crush them up.
I hope that you all love this cake I know that we did!!