Wednesday 12 September 2012

Liebster award





I have been lucky enough to receive a Liebster award from Hannah over at Making boys men.  The award is given by bloggers to bloggers.  All blogs nominated  must have less than 200 followers.  The idea is that this helps spread the word of smaller blogs helping us to get more readers and followers :) When you get the award you have to answer 11 random questions that were posted to you, you then have to nominate 11 other blogs (not the one that nominated you) that are up and coming with less than 200 followers, then make 11 questions for them to then answer so here we go.

Questions for me from Making boys men 

1 - Are you an early bird or a night owl?

A night owl I blame this on countless hours of university work mostly done when Little Boo goes to sleep. 

2 - All time favourite song?

My favourite song changes all the time currently anything by Adele! 

3 - All time favourite movie?

Trains, planes and auto-mobiles this is so funny me and my sister watched this over and over again! Just the bit where his pants are in the sink hilarious. John Candy was a legend! 

4 - What's your earliest memory?

When I was about four or five I cut up my dummy and said I did not want it any more only to return crying a few minutes later OR it may have been when I picked up dog poo and presented it to my mom thinking it was a weather cone needless to say Mom was not impressed and Wendy my sister always reminds me about it to this day. 

5 - What was your best holiday ever?

Egyptian cruise along the Nile amazing! Me and my husband went for my 21st Birthday before I had Little Boo.  I love the history of the place and the holiday was very busy I hate just stopping on the beach. 

6 - What superhero would you be?

Wonderwomen she is well cool and I love the outfit. 

7 - If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would it be?

Chocolate Buttons I love them! 

8 - In the movie of your life what actor would play you?

Katherine Heigl I really liked her in knocked up and 27 dresses she was really funny. 

9 - Do you have any party tricks?

None that I know to sorry.  

10 - Do you have a pet preference for dogs or cats?

Definitely dogs especially grey hounds

11 - What three things would you take to a desert island?

A boat, paddle and food I would need to get away. 


And now the 11 blogs that I would like to nominate 


We can do all things- One amazing blog where a mother talks about teaching her daughter with Down syndrome. Wonderful ideas.

Hobbsy's house childminding- Iola talks about the activities she has completed on a day to day basis with the children using her child minding provision. 

Cry Mamma- A great blog with tips on saving money, Recipes and some crafty bits.

Mommas Fun world  some great craft inspiration on here have pinned quite a lot.

Take 10- I love the idea behind this blog take 10 minutes out of each day to do an activity with your child or children. Some great ideas.

The children's art group- A blog all about what Jessie does with the Little ones that come to her art group. 

Never-rest- My wonderful sisters blog all about her adventures with running and healthy eating.

Here come the girls - some wonderful ideas on parenting, crafts and recipes well worth looking at some great ideas! 

We made that- Some wonderful craft ideas with a great Link up every week.

Entertaining monsters  Vic writes all about the activities she shares with her two children. 

Preschool crafts for kids - loads of craft ideas a must visit loads of ideas for Halloween on there!

These are my 11 blogs why not take a look at them

Here are my 11 questions to the bloggers enjoy! 

What is your most memorable day? 
What do you not leave the house without?
What is your most annoying habit?
Who is your role-model?
What is your favourite film? 
Why did you start to write your blog?
If you had the chance to go back in time 24 hours what would you have done differently?
What was your favourite toy as a child?
What was the last book you read?
What is your favourite meal? 
Are you a spender or a saver?



4 comments:

  1. EEE! Thank you for the nomination! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination, it was very thoughtful of you. Hannah had also recently nominated me so I'm going to do a joint post if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the dog poo story! Congratulations! Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! Such a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete

I would be happy to hear any comments