Tuesday 17 April 2012

Funny Faces

First of all I will apologise about the picture and when we do this again will change it.  I was just really keen to share it with you.  The weather here has been rubbish lately so these quick indoor activities come in useful for me and hopefully you.

As part of my up-cycle venture I used my old magazines! Best of all this activity is so easy to prepare.  I cut out the eyes, noses, mouths and hair of loads of magazine adverts then Little Boo made funny faces with them all.  Great thing was that she actually counted the two eyes and one nose etc... As she gets a bit older I will use this activity as cutting practice as well at the moment she can cut but not objects out usually it is straws she enjoys cutting best (think she just likes to watch them fly in different directions as she cuts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments