Tuesday 12 August 2014

Making a journal with children whilst on holiday

We went on a family holiday a few weeks ago.  I took with me a very small selection of craft items in the hope to create a holiday journal.  I was really pleased with the outcome and it was a great activity to do in between our trips out.


All  of the craft materials fitted inside this large wallet.   There was a selection of scrapbook papers, glue, scissors, crayons, felts and twine.  We collected leaflets from where ever we went to add pictures to the journal.  The Journal itself was made with off cuts of a box of cereal that we took with us.  I then made signatures of paper and inserted them into the journal.  I then left the decorating with Little Boo.  When we got home we added photographs to the journal.  




I hope that this helps to give people ideas.  I feel that it shows you can create with limited supplies. 

Linked up to 

Serenity you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments