Thursday 17 May 2012

Tissue paper colouring

Just rip up the tissue paper and spread on water
 Tissue paper is fantastic to colour in with and so easy all you need is cheap tissue paper (bright colours work best) water and a brush.

This is the completed dyed paper on the left.  The tissue paper peeled off all in one and looked nice I really wanted to use it for something so I covered it in glitter glue to keep it all together.
When it was dry I cut the tissue paper into hearts, laminated them then decided to make a mobile.

The completed mobile I used fishing wire to connect it all together.


When Little Boo came down the next day she was really impressed with the mobile.  When the light shines on it, it looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments