Thursday 28 June 2012

Game to help shape and colour recognition





Just thought I would share with you a simple few games that we did the other day. Little Boo had her foam shapes out we laid them on the table and I started to ask her questions such as " find me a blue shape?", "find me a triangle?" the questions then got harder such as " find me a blue triangle?" "find me a yellow square?". This went really well and I was impressed at how well she was doing.


Placing the shapes in size order

Spotting different shapes


We then progressed to putting the shapes in order largest to smallest. This is such a versatile game as you could start to ask for the odd ones out as well or creating patterns all these games for a 99p pack of shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments