Sunday 13 July 2014

Make your own Decorative Tape.




I love Washi tape but get annoyed at how much it costs.  Therefore, I set myself the challenge to make my own and you know it is not that difficult.  I used some low tack tape and then coloured or painted this as I desired.  I used the Inky Doodles Embroidered backgrounds stamps to make the tape look more appealing.  I love these stamps they are so much fun as you can make up your own patterns. I also used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour in the tape.

I hope that you like the results this is such a great activity to also do with children as they could create their own tape for using to wrap presents with. 

 
 
 
Then I considered a way that I could store these effectively.  Thanks to Jennibellie online who gave me the inspiration for making a simple book embellished with my own home made paper beads again Jennibellie inspired.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments