Wednesday 5 September 2012

Busy bags 5



The last busy bags to share with you today firstly, making your own jigsaws. For these jigsaws I used lollipop sticks for one and have labelled them with numbers so that Little Boo knows how to put it together. For the other jigsaw I cut up a photograph then used another piece of card to draw around the pieces so Little Boo needs to match the shapes to put the jigsaw together. I am lucky that I take lots of pictures when we go to the zoo so had loads of spare photographs of animals so used these.



Because Little Boo loves drawing and writing I thought it would be a good idea to include a bag with a small note pad and selection of crayons and pens. This has worked and we often play guess Mommys picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments