Monday 15 October 2012

Making a note of special memories and milestones


Earlier this month I pinned an idea from Thirty handmade days she had made a Busy mamas memory can. I loved it and instantly thought "I need to make one!" then thought " we shall make one together"! My sister had given me a tub a few days previous that was perfect for the job.  All we needed was stickers and something for the background I had sparkly contact paper which worked great.


We then stuck stickers all over it.


And added some to the lid. 


Then you have a wonderful memory tin.  The idea is that this is a quicker way of noting all  those milestones.  Just get a piece of paper jot down what happened and the date then pop it in the jar. When it gets full we will glue all the pieces of paper in a scrap book.  This I feel has been so much easier than a baby journal for me I wish I had thought of the idea when Little Boo was younger.


3 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely idea - I will definitely be doing that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fantastic idea! I will definitely be giving that a go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea and your are right saves a lot of time over the baby book (mine is still empty 3 years later!)

    ReplyDelete

I would be happy to hear any comments