Friday 28 February 2014

Minion Craft ideas


All I can say is that I know I have not been on here for ages!! I am sorry and I hope that people enjoy reading the blog still.  I intend to update this at least once a week all I can do is apologise.

Today's idea has been inspired by Despicable me 2 the first film that Little Boo has watched all the way through as she loved the Minions so much. 

We have made pebble Minions


With these all you need is some pebbles, we had ours left over from when we went on a beach. We then just painted them using Acrylics.  It is important to use Acrylics as ordinary poster paint does not show up as well.  The only problem was that the yellow base colour needs time to dry before you apply the detail.  A suggestion may be to do the base colour first then choose another activity to do whilst the base colour is drying.

Another idea we did was bookmarks.  All we did was cut the corner off a used envelope. This was then decorated to look like a minion using card and fun foam.  This can then be used as they can be popped over the corner of your book to mark your place.  Little Boo is using hers to mark the page on her encyclopedia where the dinosaurs are, which I thought was a really good idea.





Finally my favourite the toilet roll Minions! I love the purple one best :)






I hope that you like the ideas I thought they may be useful for any Minion Themed Parties.  I will continue to write on a weekly basis and have loads of ideas that I want to share with you all.  As always please leave any comments and questions about the activity.  Happy crafting :)





The Weekly Kids Co-Op

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be happy to hear any comments